Wednesday 16 November 2011

my heart not feeling well...

time passes very fast,again...many things had happened, many things had passed...
know him since my first year...close wit him recently...
tis is not easy...many things hav to b considered...
family,work,study,health,time,love....
al of tis make me feel very stress...
i really cannot manage to do all tis thing at the same time...
i cant concentrate n cant do well...
mayb i should giv up something...
something tat i shouldnt take it...something tat does not belong to me...
feel like i will change to another person...the one who always stay inside my heart...
there r 2 characteristics inside,if i m greedy n wanna take more than wat i should...
"she" will com out...sad, disappointed, give up, stress, depress n etc...all kind of negative thinking...
really hope everything is simple...
i hope i can cooped up wit everything easily...

No comments:

Post a Comment